Trying to wrap my head around the floating top bar.

Aug 14, 2014 at 4:57 PM
I have been reading through the documentation trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I would like my top menu to function like it does on the demo page. I assumed that there was some setting I needed to change in the skin.ascx file but looking at the demo and my files are identical.

What would prevent the top menu from being sticky? Did the skin installer come with all of the required js files or will I need to install those separately?

I love this skin. I've been wanting to play around with a foundation based skin for a while now. Thanks for the contribution.
Aug 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Wow i'm an idiot. The DNN control panel hides the top menu when logged in with admin rights. I figured it out 3 seconds after I posted this. False alarm.
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Hi supermansrf,

It happens to the best of us ;-)

Remember to use the 'TopPane' instead of the 'Contentpane' though.

The reasoning behind the ContentPane being the full width is to allow the space for all the admin modules (they are automatically placed in the ContentPane by default.
The TopPane will align up with the rest of the site (menu bar etc.)

If you get a live site up-and-running, let me know and I'll place a link to it on the front page of this project.

Glad you like it! Spread the work about Zurb Foundation!

Regards,

Geoff